[Vtigercrm-developers] how to import & synchronize product inventory data

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Thu Oct 28 02:48:04 PDT 2010

On 28/10/10 06:20, Byambaa Mendbayar wrote:

> Is there anybody help to me, for synchronize vTiger Products related
> tables data with my existing financial system Products data?
>
> By the way just I have reading vtlib development guide for customizing
> vTiger, but actually I do not want to write any new module for vTiger
> CRM and really want to synchronize my financial system DB products set
> to vTiger product inventory ('vtiger_products',
> 'vtiger_product_category' and etc...).
>
> What is the simple and optimal way for that, please advice to me!

I'm not sure if there is a 'simple' way to do what you want to do.

As a starter you could have a look at web services - vtwsclib. That may
work in conjunction with vtlib. Also have a look at the vTiger API to
familiarize yourself with the system.

Beyond that you will need to write a lot of code yourself.

HTH

B. Rgds
John