[Vtigercrm-developers] how to import & synchronize product inventory data

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at e-map.mn
Wed Oct 27 21:20:29 PDT 2010

Dear David and vTiger developers,

Thank you very much.

Is there anybody help to me, for synchronize vTiger Products related
tables data with my existing financial system Products data?

By the way just I have reading vtlib development guide for customizing
vTiger, but actually I do not want to write any new module for vTiger
CRM and really want to synchronize my financial system DB products set
to vTiger product inventory ('vtiger_products',
'vtiger_product_category' and etc...).

What is the simple and optimal way for that, please advice to me!

With regards,
B.Mendbayar