[Vtigercrm-developers] New module tab

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sat Oct 16 13:31:50 PDT 2010

  I distribute my modules that require base code modifications with a
patch (a diff file). I think this is the safest way of doing it as you
show the user the exact changes that are needed, each install may have
already modified their version so a patch is clean enough for them to
apply only the required changes

Joe
TSolucio