[Vtigercrm-developers] hi All,

Grey Zer0 greyzero.am at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 02:37:40 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I want to add an user to vtiger with third-party web application. For
example single sign on joomla users and vtiger users. Whene added an user to
joomla or vtiger, added to another also. How can I do it? I try to add user
in vtiger with vtwsclib - vtiger Web service client Library. BUt it not
worked correctly. How can I do it?
also, I try to insert an user from web user registration form to
vtiger_users table. but I did'nt know make confirm password bye
encrypt_password function. because vtiger user password and confirm_password
is different.
It's Force for me. Plz help me,

Tanx all,