[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM Version 5.2 Validation Build 1

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Fri May 21 03:46:54 PDT 2010

Hi Guys,

The 5.2 Validation Build1 is installed successfully on the Windows XP
(XAMPP - Apache) system, but I have received the following message:

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
C:\xampp\htdocs\vtiger52\include\ComboStrings.php:341) in
*C:\xampp\htdocs\vtiger52\install\CreateTables.php* on line *49*

Best:

Holbok István
telefon: +3670-342-0900
e-mail: holbok at gmail.com <mailto:holbok at gmail.com>