[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 extension updated.

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 13 04:48:01 PDT 2010

I've just released a new version of the Thunderbird extension: 0.2.0.
http://forge.vtiger.com/forum/forum.php?forum_id=872

We've completed the i18n work on the extension code itself (although
there are some strings that need to be translated). Thanks to Istvan
Holbok for his work on this to get us started. We now have Hungarian,
Italian and Spanish translations currently. It would be great to get
some more :-)

This was quite a effort to complete but now, hopefully, we can
concentrate on bug fixing and features.

This release also contains one bug fix to allow adding an entry from the
TB address book that doesn't have a company name as a lead on vtiger.

Please try it and report your feedback via the relevant forge project
pages http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/vttb3/.

Thanks

Alan

--