[Vtigercrm-developers] INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR?

Giuseppe Rota g.rota at studiosynthesis.biz
Thu May 6 10:55:53 PDT 2010

cross posting here:
IIRC that error comes up when vtiger asks to execute the db badly
formatted queries, try fiddling with the magic-quotes-gpc php
parameter, see:
http://it.php.net/manual/en/info.configuration.php#ini.magic-quotes-gpc
/my 2 cents

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I ask if you clever chaps could take a look at this bug report we
> got recently regarding the Thunderbird 3 extension?
>
> http://forge.vtiger.com/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=264&group_id=237&atid=963
>
> He's set up a fresh install demo, and I can confirm the problem he is
> reporting, happens on his system, although I have had no one else
> exhibit this.
>
> The extension logs in successfully, and using the address book
> functionality, we can add and import/export leads & contacts to/from
> vtiger.
>
> However, when trying to attach an email to a lead or a contact the above
> error is the response.
>
> I've asked him to use the debug/logging on vtiger to see if we can
> narrow it down, but I *suspect* there is something more simple that is
> causing this problem...
>
> Any one got any good ideas?
>
> Cheers
>
> Al
>

> --
> The Open Learning Centre
> http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com

Studio Synthesis srl
Business Process Consulting
Via Callegari 10, Brescia  - (+39)030/8336089
http://www.studiosynthesis.biz