[Vtigercrm-developers] Delivery Notes

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun May 2 01:48:56 PDT 2010

On 02/05/10 00:48, Rohit Thakral wrote:
> We thought about it and proposed it to a customer.
>
> Base it on Invoicing module, pickup the quantity and items from sales
> order and provide option to enter items in this delivery (with items
> which were delivered in any previous deliveries). Each sales order can
> have multiple delivery notes.

That sounds about right. Did get the job?

> I can detail them further if required.

Yes, please :-)

And thanks

Alan

PS: Feel free to email me directly if you prefer (alanslists at gmail
dot com) although for others I guess it would better to keep it on-list
or move it to a forum.

--
The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com