[Vtigercrm-developers] Delivery Notes

Rohit Thakral thakralrohit at gmail.com
Sat May 1 16:48:27 PDT 2010

We thought about it and proposed it to a customer.

Base it on Invoicing module, pickup the quantity and items from sales order
and provide option to enter items in this delivery (with items which were
delivered in any previous deliveries). Each sales order can have multiple
delivery notes.

I can detail them further if required.

Regards
Rohit