[Vtigercrm-developers] New Webservice : GetPDFdata

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jun 16 07:16:16 PDT 2010

Hi David,

In 5.2.0 VB2 several of the core API related to creating PDF was change and
pdflib<http://trac.vtiger.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/5.2.0/vtlib/Vtiger/PDF/>(framework
to help developers
customize building the PDF) has been introduced. Please review changes in
CreatePDF.php now, you might need to do some changes.

If you are planning to develop webservice API, it would be good if data
exposed is in consumable format like JSON
instead of PDF. This will be advantageous to several client applications to
change the data publish formats.
Such generic API can be rolled into the products after the review and
changes.

Please keep us posted if you putting efforts in this direction.

Regards,
Prasad