[Vtigercrm-developers] Default "home" page?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:00:10 PDT 2010

On 02/06/10 13:38, Carlo Beschi wrote:
<snip />
> Another small one a few of our customers would like to have is the
> possibility to set "single pane" view at user level.

lol - Thanks for that one!

I've often wondered what that setting was for... ;-)

I am just setting up a new clients' system and I tried it. That's really
quite handy. I can see once you have a lot of data per record it might
become a little more awkward, but on the whole I reckon that is easier;
less clicks and everything on one page.

But I agree with you, that would also be a nice user-level change rather
than simply a global one.

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com