[Vtigercrm-developers] Default "home" page?

Carlo Beschi carloz at gnumerica.org
Wed Jun 2 05:38:54 PDT 2010

Hi Alan,

what we have so far is a landing module, and action, set in
config.inc.php, at application level.

(We do use this one for some projects, where entering directly into
accounts or projects list view is considered a small usability enhancement.)

I'd also love too have more and more user based features, like the one
you mention below.

Another small one a few of our customers would like to have is the
possibility to set "single pane" view at user level.

Ciao

carlo(z)