[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 extension update

Musavir Khan musavir at vtiger.com
Wed Jun 2 00:32:02 PDT 2010

Hi Alan,

there have few to no changes in webservices that should affect the
thunderbird plugin, i feature which is failing currently is associate an
email with a contact/lead/Account. this is happening as a bug in 510 was
fixed and thunderbird code for this feature was written with that bug in
mind, now that bug is fixed we have to make the neccessary changes. the
other error you may get because of the same is mandatory field not specified
while creating emails, to fix this please specify fromemail field value.

Regards,
MAK