[Vtigercrm-developers] Picklist display anomaly

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 00:15:01 PDT 2010

We have a customised Sales Stage picklist with the two fixed items
"Closed Lost/Won" set to not be displayed. They don't really fit with my
clients process.

When editing a potential in the Edit View screen, the picklist options
display as required (see picklist-1.png).

However, if you are in a Potential Display View and edit the Sales Stage
"in-line" the picklist options are incorrect (see picklist-2.png).

I believe this is a bug. Can you confirm please? And hopefully suggest a
quick fix ;-)

Thanks

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com