[Vtigercrm-developers] Unnatural ID Column sorting

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 05:17:22 PDT 2010

I only just noticed this and it's a tad annoying.

I was sorting our Potentials by clicking the Id. column header in the
List View.

They are not being sorted properly... The image shows how Potentials are
being sorted in Descending order.

I think this is wrong and should be fixed. From what I could see there
is no inbuilt "natural sort" in MySQL but there is in PHP:
http://php.net/manual/en/function.natsort.php

I have also added a link to this on a TRAC ticket reporting the same
problem.

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com