[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 Extension 0.3 Released.

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 03:35:24 PDT 2010

On 05/07/10 11:11, John Crisp wrote:
> On 17/06/10 20:17, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
>> Posted By: Alan Lord
>> Date: 2010-06-17 18:15
>> Project: Thunderbird 3 Extension
>> We are delighted to release version 0.3 of the Thunderbird 3 vtiger CRM
>> extension.
>>

> Could you put a note in the release notes that you need JSON support
> installed/enabled on your server ?

Thanks, I will. Although this isn't really a problem exclusive to the
TB3 extension, it's more a dependency of the vtiger webservices API.

I've asked the dev guys on this list about this before and whether
vtiger should check for it during installation but the reply suggested
this shouldn't be a problem:

http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2010-June/015527.html

Perhaps it is... You are the second person to have reported it.

Cheers

Al

--
The Open Learning Centre