[Vtigercrm-developers] Reporting solutions for vTiger

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Sat Jul 3 12:14:26 PDT 2010

Hi fellow developers,

I have been doing some research on complementary reporting solutions that I
can use with the vTiger system.  So far I have come up with this short list.
 It seems that the first two may be the best choices, however I would like
to hear the groups opinions.  I have read some of Joe's posts on the forums
and I know that TSolucio uses both BIRT and Pentaho with their clients.

Any input from people using these solutions, issues I should consider or
helpful pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

BIRT: http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/
Pentaho: http://reporting.pentaho.org/
LogiReport: http://www.freereporting.com/
JasperReports: http://jasperforge.org/projects/jasperreports

P.S. Thanks vTiger team for a great product.
<http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/>
-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing
Escuela Fronteras | www.eFronteras.com