[Vtigercrm-developers] version 0.1 of vtiger TB3 Extension released on the forge

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:20:23 PST 2010

Hi all,

I've finally managed to get round to releasing an xpi on the forge.

This works for me on Linux and Windows Thunderbird versions 3.0.0 and 3.0.1

I would appreciate some testing and feedback. You can get the extension
package (vtiger-tb3-0.1.xpi) from:

http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/vttb3/

I've started to move the code around a bit to more closely follow
Mozilla standard layouts for extensions, have fixed some minor issues
with the original version for TB2 (it can now upload more than 100
contacts into the address book for example) and have now added initial
support for localisation, although this is not yet complete throughout
the code.

The extension will only work in TB3 (and not TB2). I am expecting to
release a final version of this shortly and then move on to working on
the TB3.1 platform which is scheduled for release April/May this year.

Cheers

Alan

--
The Open Learning Centre