[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices problem

Miguel Angel Perez miguel.perez at madiasoft.com
Tue Feb 16 06:15:39 PST 2010

Hello everybody!

I have a problem with the webservices and my modules made with the vtlib. I
dont know but maybe it's a bug.

I've created two modules with the vtlib (Mds_bordereaux and Mds_tournees).
Every record in Mds_tournees have some records of Mds_bordereaux linked to
it. In vtiger works fine. But with the webservices I have some problems.
When I try to do a doQuery like this ($query = "SELECT * FROM Mds_bordereaux
WHERE date_rec LIKE '".$today."'";) I obtain all the fields with their
informations but, the field which has the Mds_tournee information (the field
that appear with the link to the Mds_tournee in Vtiger), it's empty.
I've tried also to put the query in the vtbrowser, and I have the same
problem, the field which is related to the other module it's empty.
But, it's a problem I have only with the modules make with the vtlib,
because Mds_bordereaux it's linked also with the module Accounts, and with
this module it works fine.

So, it seems that webservices have a problem when you try to have
information about related modules that are created with the vtlib. I don't
know if somebody has the same problem.

I need some help to solve the problem.
If you need more information you only have to ask.
Thanks in advance for your responses.

P.D. Sorry about my English...