[Vtigercrm-developers] Probable bug with Search?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 11 01:52:03 PST 2010

Hi Alan,

"Patricia Johnson" is combination of (firstname, lastname) fields. Hence the
search fails, but
splitting the value succeeds in either firstname or lastname.

Providing search on combination of fields might not be generic, the solution
could end-up
specific or targeted on few fields which needs to be thought about.

Look at modules/Home/UnifiedSearch.php which handles the Global Search
feature,
you will need to customize the query generated to lookup on combination of
fields.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team