[Vtigercrm-developers] Force password change patch

Jacek Bilski jacek.bilski at avalcom.pl
Wed Dec 1 08:10:18 PST 2010

Hi,

We're just finishing installing vTiger for our customer. In the process
we've changed vTiger more or less in a few areas. I've prepared patches
and would like them to be included in vTiger.

I attach patch which adds support for forcing users to change their
passwords once in a while. It's configurable in config.inc.php how long
password can be used before user is forced do change it. If user should
change it a popup will show up blocking any other actions until user
changes password.

Please check provided patch and apply it in trunk. Patch is against
version 5.2.1.

More to follow.

Best regards

--
Jacek Bilski
Dyrektor ds. Technologii
jacek.bilski at avalcom.pl
tel.: +48 609 572 036

Avalcom Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Rokietnicy, ul. Modrzewiowa 12, 62-090
Rokietnica. Sąd Rejonowy w Poznaniu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego
Rejestru Sądowego, numer KRS 00000349521, NIP 777-31-50-030, REGON
301371500, kapitał zakładowy 6.000,00 PLN
tel. +48 71 3495219, e-mail: biuro at avalcom.pl,
http://www.avalcom.pl