[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Custom Functions

James Shanks james.shanks at wehelp247.com
Fri Aug 20 18:50:11 PDT 2010

The lack of custom workflows is something that has prevented us from fully
implementing vtiger as a CRM solution.  Our business model requires that a
certain chain of events occur before X said action.

I would love to work with someone provided we can sure get enough additional
documentation with regards to writing workflow functions would be great.  I
haven't had a chance to completely analyze vtiger's code, but will like to
eventually help make workflows more dynamic.

- James