[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.2.0: RC Build Migration Testing Call

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 04:39:09 PDT 2010

On 11/08/10 18:26, Prasad wrote:
> Dear developers,
>
> Kindly spare sometime in performing migration test of 5.2.0 RC build by
> simulating different ways
> our users could migrate with different load (records in database).

>     * Migrating using new source and older database.

Hi Prasad,

I copied one of my client's systems (filesystem and db) to my test
server (Ubuntu 10.04 server).

After configuring the initial parameters for migration, and changing the
db to Innodb as prompted, the migration started.

However it just seems to stop at the following point:

ALTER TABLE vtiger_inventoryproductrel MODIFY discount_amount decimal(25,3)

I waited for about 15minutes and no further activity happened.
Re-running the migration just throws up some db conversion errors - I
guess because some changes have already been made.

I attach a screenshot and the migration.log file.

HTH

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com