[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.2.0: RC Build Migration Testing Call

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Aug 11 10:26:22 PDT 2010

Dear developers,

Kindly spare sometime in performing migration test of 5.2.0 RC build by
simulating different ways
our users could migrate with different load (records in database).

   - Migrating from earlier versions 5.0.x, 5.1.x
   - Migrating using new source and older database.
   - Migrating using older setup by applying changed source (patch)
   - ....some other test scenarios you can imagine.

We need your assistance in nailing down any migration issue that is still
untapped
before we head towards 5.2.0 GA.

Please share your feedback and report any issues on trac by providing
relevant
screenshots or hint on how to reproduce the scenario, platform details, php
configuration.

We look forward to hear from you.

NOTE: We recommend you to use stable version (GA) of the product in
production,
so please perform these test on a non-production setup.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team