[Vtigercrm-developers] Purchase and Stock Management Module

Darjan Prtic dprtic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:40:09 PDT 2010

Excuse me Mr.Riasudeen but i would like to ask you something, if i may.

This is developer mailing list and i don't see how is your problem related
to developing.
Why did you post your question/problem here?

Thanks
p.s.
I would advise you too search your luck on vtiger forums
http://forum.vtiger.com

Darjan Prtic