[Vtigercrm-developers] TB3 Extension support for HTML Emails

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 02:48:54 PDT 2010

On 02/04/10 21:38, Holbok István wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Thank you for this new extension: vtiger-tb3-0.1.3.xpi
<snip />

> If the Contact hasn't related Account the TB extension give an error:
> "No Related Company INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR
> Unknown Error while processing request"

Thanks for the report Istvan. It is very helpful to know it works on
Windows.

The Contact without an Account bug is known (See here:
http://forge.vtiger.com/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=255&group_id=237&atid=963)
and Joe Bordes has suggested a fix which I tested last night and it
seems to work fine. We'll add it to the next build we put out. I've
asked him to check it in when he's ready.

Thanks again,

Alan

--
The Open Learning Centre