[Vtigercrm-developers] TB3 Extension support for HTML Emails

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:38:47 PDT 2010

Hi Alan,

Thank you for this new extension: vtiger-tb3-0.1.3.xpi

I have tested in Windows XP environment - VTiger is in the shared Apache
server and found the following:

Copying HTML emails with externally linked images works fine into Vtiger
Lead table.

Copying HTML emails with inline images works fine into Vtiger Lead table
also. The image was not copied as it you said.

Copying HTML emails with externally linked images works into Vtiger
Contact table with the following limitation:

If the Contact hasn't related Account the TB extension give an error:
"No Related Company INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR
Unknown Error while processing request"

If the Contact has related Account the copying works fine.

If I could suggest I suggest to remove this limitation. If the user is
in the B2C business model this limitation will frustrate him.

It was working with active and passive message pane also on Windows
environment.

Best:
Istvan