[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal NG Project Open

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 09:57:15 PDT 2009

Alan,

Thank you very much for the work you are doing on this project.

Here are my suggestions :

- Improve the Customer Portal to be able to also display custom modules
(Vtlib modules)
- Allow customer to add or edit specific information (add a new contact or
change a phone number)

Of course we don't want a customer to change an invoice but if the admin can
choose what is editable or not, we will end up with a much more powerfull
CP.

David V.