[Vtigercrm-developers] Adding new module records to More Information tab

Manilal K M manilal at ejyothi.com
Tue Sep 22 23:54:05 PDT 2009

Hello all,
   I have developed a custom module using vtlib for our internal
purpose. This module is directly related with Accounts and Contacts
module. Basically, I have to list the transaction/activity details of
the new module on the existing Accounts and Contacts page. AFAIK, in
order to add the information about the new module to
Accounts/Contacts, I have to edit modules/Contacts/Contacts.php. Is
there any other way by which I can add information about another
module without directly editing the core source. I don't want to edit
the core vtiger files since it will break future upgrades. Please
guide me.

regards

--
Manilal K M