[Vtigercrm-developers] Ideas to improve vtiger / feedback to bugs on trac

Christian Koch chri.koch.vier at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 01:01:27 PDT 2009

Hi Prasad,

> We review all the open issue without milestone before start of
> bug-fixing cycle, so do not worry.
What do you think about a new bug-state meaning something like "will not
be fixed by vtiger.com, but if the community fixes this it will be
integrated into the official vtiger release"? As my colleague Stefan
already mentioned, we would like to add some enhancements and could also
provide the source code. But we don't want to spent the time for coding
the enhancements, if they will not be integrated into vtiger. So it
would be great, if we don't have to wait until vtiger starts the
bug-fixing cycle - we could start coding earlier. The new bug-state
would also clarify the responsibility for coding the issues (vitger.com
or community), so hopefully bugs aren't fixed twice.

Regards,
Christian