[Vtigercrm-developers] Ideas to improve vtiger / feedback to bugs on trac

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 18 05:34:50 PDT 2009

Hi Manilal,

A bug/issue without a milestone implicates that it's never going to be
> fixed. Note that this issue was opened three
> years ago and LDAP integration is a critical component in the enterprise.

We review all the open issue without milestone before start of bug-fixing
cycle, so do not worry.

LDAP contributions and discussion are being done on the forums regularly.
Our team is reviewing the integration but are also tied up with other
features development. We will update you on that shortly.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team