[Vtigercrm-developers] Customerportal layout bugs in 5.10

vivek sathe vmsathe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 07:21:57 PDT 2009

Hi,
After getting more & more information over VtigerCRM. I tried to get closer to this CRM package, Installed as instructed on web installed successfully on RHEL5. Thanks for VtigerCRM team support. But after digging over creating user related information, i am still strucked up with "unable to create new user". I was unable to get any solutions over this. Need some help to get solutions.

Thanks