[Vtigercrm-developers] Webmail seems a bit wrong?

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Sun Oct 11 04:51:47 PDT 2009

I don't see technically how the system could place a "copy" in your sent
folder unless it used that same exact system to "send" the email.  Since you
are using another server to send the email, the best it can do is CC your
system with a copy.
I would have to dig into a bunch of technical specs to see if you could fool
the system, but I think that would be a very big no-no.  Having a system of
record store that it sent a copy of the email when in fact it never did send
it, another system did.

Does that make sense?

-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing