[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 Extension Nearly working!

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:55:02 PST 2009

On 19/11/09 09:39, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
>> then run query select * from Contacts m,100 while m is less then number
>> of contacts.
>
> Perfect.

OK - I think I've fixed the 'importing more than 100 contacts' bug in
the existing TB2 Extension.

Please can a few of you test it and check it out?

You can download it from my company website here:

http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com/vtigercrm-thunderbird-plugin-5.1.0-RC1.xpi

I've only updated the Contact Import code, and currently it grabs them
in chucks of 50. I've also added a progress bar but it wasn't updating
very smoothly when I tested it :-(

I will continue working on the extension for TB3 separately.