[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Extension

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 02:31:49 PST 2009

On 17/11/09 08:53, Musavir Khan wrote:
> Hi alan,
>
> the error means that server encountered an error while performing the
> requested operation, so debugging at the server end would quicker.
>
> Thanks,
> MAK

OK, I turned on debug in config.performance.php &
'SQL_LOG_INCLUDE_CALLER' => true, and attempted to import my contacts
using my TB3 extension.

Log4php created several files in the /logs directory but they are all
zero length and remain so after several attempts even though I get the
same error reported on the TB client.

grepping the extention tree I see that

"No Related Company" is from the extension

chrome/content/vtiger/addtovtiger.js: },'No Related Company')
chrome/content/vtiger/importab.js: },'No Related Company')
chrome/content/vtiger/addtovtiger.js~: },'No Related Company')
chrome/content/vtiger/importab.js~: },'No Related Company')

But "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR" and "Unknown Error while processing request"
are not.

Any suggestions to help track this down?

TIA