[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Extension

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:38:04 PST 2009

Hi all,

I've started hacking the TB extension for 5.10 to get it working on the
new version 3 Thunderbird.

I have the "Add email to vtiger" bit working and have got to a point
with importing Contacts where the errors are apparently happening
between the TB and vtiger interfaces. i.e I am not getting any
Javascript errors in the TB console.

But the import process is reporting:

"No Related Company INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR
Unknown Error while processing request"

Any suggestions on how to debug this?

Sticking AlertMessage() calls in the javascript is pretty slow and
painful, can anyone suggest any tools to help?

Thanks

Alan