[Vtigercrm-developers] Sales Stage Picklist

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:45:42 PST 2009

On 12/11/09 15:22, AML wrote:
> You only need change one instance.
>
> In potentials/language/en_us.lang.php
>
> Line 128
> 'Closed Won'=>'6: Completed',
> 'Closed Lost'=>'7: Cancelled',
>

> I do exactly what you describe, as you can see we prefix the items to put
> them in logical order.

Many thanks for that!

I tried it and it almost works... In the full edit Potential view or
when creating new Potential, the picklist is in the right order.

As this is a new system hopefully this will suffice.

But strangely, if you *view* an existing Potential and use the in-line
edit feature it puts the picklist in a different order depending on the
user profile:

If you are logged in as admin, won and lost are the first 2 in the
picklist. If I log in as one of our users, lost and won are at the
bottom of the list. I have checked in the Picklist editor that all
accounts have the same order assigned... Weird.

Thanks again.

Alan