[Vtigercrm-developers] Howto create a Custom WebService

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:26:48 PST 2009

Hi !,

I'm trying to use the new WebServices interface in Vtiger to retreive
PDFData from specific invoices and display it using another website in
Joomla.

So I decided to make a new webservice to achieve this.

I want to be able to contribute this new webservice back to the community so
I want to do it respecting the actual Vtiger's standards.

I already know how to get the pdf data from the target module.
I know how to encode this data and decode it on the "other side" (the joomla
website).

I also know how to invoke a custom webservice method that is exposed by REST
interface ( vtwsclib-1.4pdf page 14)

Now my question :

How do I create a custom webservice and make it available in the REST
interface ?

Thank you.

David V.