[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 Extension Support

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 04:15:46 PST 2009

Hi,

The 1st Release Candidate for TB3 is imminent.

I've been looking at the existing vtiger extension which does not work
with TB3.

Initial login to vtiger seems to work but the vtiger.js file in the jar
uses several now-deprecated calls such as:

GetFirstSelectedMessage()
GetLoadedMessage()

And there are others. I fixed the first few to ses if I could get it to
work, but then ran into time and knowledge issues.

I came across this helpful document which seems to suggest that there
isn't a huge quantity of changes but the proof is in the eating as they
say:
http://www.mozilla-enigmail.org/download/other/eumozcamp_2009_extensions_for_tb3.pdf

Seeing as TB3 is now so close are there plans to update the extension to
support TB3?

TIA

Alan