[Vtigercrm-developers] wtsclib character encode problem

Fusioncore ml at arceva.fr
Mon Nov 2 04:06:43 PST 2009

This is the script.
I don't find the info about the product and service add syntax. but it's
plan on a second time

    $client = new Vtiger_WSClient($crm_url);

    $login = $client->doLogin($crm_username, $crm_accesskey);
    if(!$login)
        echo 'Login Failed';
    else
        {
        echo "Login Successful<br />";
        $module = 'SalesOrder';

        $record = $client->doCreate($module,
            array(
                'subject'=>"$pack_number",
                'duedate'=>"$_t",
                'description'=>"$comment_t",
                'recurring_frequency'=>"$bill_reccuring_t",
                'cf_548'=>"$pay_method",
                'cf_547'=>"$ip",
                'cf_546'=>"$date",
                'cf_540'=>"$pack_number",
                'accountid'=>"$account_number",
                'sostatus'=>"$sostatus",
                'total'=>"$total",
                'subtotal'=>"$subtotal",
                'taxtype'=>"$taxtype",
                'contactid'=>"$fact_contactid",
            )
        );
        $error = $client->lasterror();
        if($error) {echo $error['code'] . ' : ' . $error['message'];
        }

        if($record) {
            $salesorderid = $client->getRecordId($record['id']);
            }
        echo "<br />new SaleOrder id : $salesorderid <br />";
        }

When my website will be open, I think I clean my code and enhance the
css and translation to publish it on the extension vtiger site. It's a
complete commerce solution totaly integrate with vtiger.

Thanks for your help,

Bruno
French-vtiger Manager