[Vtigercrm-developers] wtsclib character encode problem

Fusioncore ml at arceva.fr
Mon Nov 2 03:04:43 PST 2009

Hi Prasad,

The encode problem was solve by the update with the last release of the
vtwsclib.
But I have a new problem. When I use DoCreate action to create a
salesorder, I have this error : ACCESS_DENIED : Permission to perform
the operation is denied

The vtwslib user have all write permission on the crm. Do you have an idea ?

Thanks,

Bruno
French-vtiger manager