[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Mon May 11 08:00:20 PDT 2009

Same ideas different mode of implimentation.  Are you aware of this
Joomla/Vtiger module?  You may want to implement your changes here.
http://www.vtiger.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=170&Itemid=183

As for me, I think I would prefer the customer portal.
<http://www.vtiger.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=170&Itemid=183>
-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing
Escuela Fronteras