[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Mon May 11 07:40:23 PDT 2009

That is a good question,  I am looking to allow users to access some
information in their contact record to update their address and other custom
fields we've added.
I was thinking that it probably should be implemented in the customer portal
so that it's behind a login.

Were you considering something like this?  Any comments on implementation
from the group?

-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing
Escuela Fronteras