[Vtigercrm-developers] Creating a custom field that is a link to an another table row - vtiger 5.0.4

Hardev Bassan Hardev.Bassan at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 06:39:40 PST 2009

The same contact can be the 'Primary Contact' for one Account and not for another Account.

This means that you will have to create 2 contact (one with label 'Primary Contact' and another without 'Primary Contacts' - also may require extra browsing action) - again not very elegant way of designing a database system.

Hardev