[Vtigercrm-developers] problems with Actions button in Documents module

Eugene Babiy eugene.babiy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 02:42:07 PDT 2009

Hi Bruno.

I've tested German Language Pack for 5.1.0 and it also has a problems
with displaying of Actions list. I've found that the problem is only in
the label "File Name". When I leave it untranslated in Langpack,
everything else displays Ok, but when it's translated, Actions list is
not showing.

So you can just leave that label untranslated until some patch will appear.

Best regards, Eugene Babiy

tel. +380660785088
mob. +380505804768
Skype: eugene.babiy