[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Integration

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:09:34 PDT 2009

Can someone explain what this chunk of code is for in function function
transfer($from,$to) in /modules/PBXManager/utils/AsteriskClass.php?

                 $arr = explode(":", $to);
                 if(is_array($arr)){
                         $typeCalled = $arr[0];
                         $to = trim($arr[1]);
                 }

This is being called via the Ajax stuff for initiating outbound calls.

Our telephone numbers for contacts/leads etc are usually in the form of
either:

$AREA $NUMBER

or they have an international prefix:

+$INT (0)$AREA $NUMBER

explode() always results in an Array.

As we do *not* have a colon in our phone numbers this chunk of code
mangles them and afterwards $to is empty.

I don't think it should be called for an outgoing call.

Alan