[Vtigercrm-developers] Sending Document from system by e-mail

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Fri Jul 24 05:29:08 PDT 2009

Hi Eugene Babiy,

As far as understand your requirement, following is what you can do:

1. Create Contacts for each of the clients.
2. Associate the required document to the contact.
3. Go to the detail view of the document and use 'send mail with attachment'
link on the right side.
4. Compose mail box with attachment will open up. Select the contact name
and send the email.
5. The email will be automatically attached to the Contact.

Let me know if you are looking for something else.

On 7/24/09, Eugene Babiy <eugene.babiy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Few weeks I'm helping one guy to implement vTiger 5.1.0 on his company.
> His business is Engineering Development and he often need to send
> documents to clients and also to have possibility to store records and
> data in CRM.
>
> Is there a possibility to make easier sending of documents from inside
> of system on e-mail?
>
> Best regards, Eugene Babiy

Asha
vtiger Team