[Vtigercrm-developers] ADOdb question

Jens Hamisch jens at Strawberry.COM
Sat Jan 3 02:37:25 PST 2009

There's also an extension to vtiger for customizing  invioce, etc.
layouts in the 5.1_jens branch. I've intrduced mandants and therefor
had the need to provide different layouts for different mandants.

jens

On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 12:36:05PM +0000, Grzegorz Przeździecki wrote:
> On Friday 02 January 2009 11:08:33 amine f wrote:
> > Hello Grzegorz,
> >
> > I wanna to make some changes to the invoice in vtigerCRM. I wana to
> > customize vtiger to the Algerian market. the changes needed is: to show on
> > the invoice in letter the total amount of the invoice. Have you any idea ?
> > Best regards
>
> Sorry
> But I don't yet vtiger so much.
> And never use mysql
> I start to learn.
> First  step install on PostgreSQL next localization on Polish language.
>
> Best Regards
> GP
>
> --
> Grzegorz Przeździecki
> http://www.pflg.pl
> kom. +48.606.822.506
> skype://grzegorz.przezdziecki
> gg://3701851

         s t r a w b e r r y      e d v - s y s t e m e      g m b h

     SSSSSSSSS       Am Flosskanal 7             Jens Hamisch
   SSSSSSSSSSSSS     D-82515 Wolfratshausen      CEO
  SSSSS-----SSSSS
 ---SSSSS---------   fon (+49 8171) 41805-0
 ------SSSSS------   fax (+49 8171) 41805-59
 ---------SSSSS---   strawberry at strawberry.com   Jens.Hamisch at strawberry.com
  SSSSS-----SSSSS
   SSSSSSSSSSSSS     Geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
     SSSSSSSSS       Jens Hamisch

   a g   m u e n c h e n   H R B   9 3 2 8 7  -  D E   1 2 9  4 6 7  5 1 8