[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.0.4

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 08:55:31 PST 2009

Hi...

I'm playing around with VTiger(v5.04). I'm trying to figure out if there is
a way to have a given user conduct an "action/event" with a contact/lead. Is
there a way to track these actions for a given user/lead/contact.

As an example. Say I have a user John/Jane, and I have a lead/contact named
"sue". Say I also have the actions "initial talk, send product, send bill".

I'd like to know if there's a way to have user "john" be able to assign the
"initial talk" action to "sue", and then have user "jane" assign the "send
product" action to "sue" later on.

I'd then like to be able to display some sort of page to see the historical
actions that have been assigned to "sue" as the lead/contact.

Any detailed pointers would be helpful.

Thanks

-tom