[Vtigercrm-developers] Convert a field to uitype 15

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Mon Feb 23 07:23:03 PST 2009

Thank you so much Asha,

I'm one step closer but I still am not all the why there.  I think I need to
add entries to "vtiger_role2picklist" and I would like some insight into the
fields.

I did the following:
1) I updated the value stored in vtiger_picklistvalues_seq
    "356"
2) I added the following record to vtiger_category
    "1";"myvalue";"1";"356"
3) I added the following record to vtiger_category_seq
    "1"

The field does not show up in the picklist editor yet.  Is that related to
the vtiger_role2picklist" database?

-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing
Escuela Fronteras